- Please arrive on time for class. Classes are offered in 2-hour sessions. 10+ minutes late you may not get entry. If you’re 10 minutes late every week, that amounts to 60 minutes of studio time that you do not get back.
- Students are allowed one make-up class, for emergencies, illness or sudden work schedule change only - if needed. The make-up class is not guaranteed. If you finish the required project in the time left then no make-up. I understand that people need some flexibility in their schedule. If you need to miss a class due to illness, an emergency or sudden work schedule change, please text or email Antoinette with at least 4 hours notice to cancel and reschedule. Cancellations with less than 4 hours notice will not be made up. Make up days are a courtesy that are offered because life happens. It is not for vacation, family visitors, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. You may have to pay for additional time if the above requirements are not met.
- Remember to bring your supplies and materials with you each week. When working on your final projects, you will need to acquire your own materials and patterns. Our sewing studio has machines, thread, pins, irons and cutting tools, but you’ll want to choose your own fabric and patterns to customize your final project exactly how you want it.
- But please don’t bring anything else with you besides your project materials – people and pets included. We have limited space and we want to make sure all students feel free to move around the studio without the distraction of guests (e.g., partners, friends, children). Parents or guardians of young or special-needs students are permitted, just check with Antoinette first.
- No refunds - no exceptions. I am a small business owner. If you decide you no longer want/can take class, I am usually not able to find someone else to take your place on such short notice and recover lost income.
- No show, no call for the first class you are in jeopardy of forfeiting the complete series- no exceptions. Any subsequent classes no show or call will also forfeit that days class.
- There is a 2 registration minimum per class. If the minimum is not met you may be asked to move to a different session. Invite a friend or relative to register along with you.
- Intro to Quilting I may require homework if you are not able to keep up in class. Or you may have to pay for additional time.