- Please arrive on time for class. Classes are offered in 2-hour sessions. If you’re 10 minutes late every week, that amounts to 80 minutes of studio time.
- Students are allowed one make-up class, if needed. I understand that people are busy and need some flexibility in their schedule, especially if last-minute work events or family emergencies occur. If you need to miss a class, please text or email Antoinette to let her know as soon as possible. For same-day cancellation, please provide a minimum 4-hour notice, otherwise you’ll have to forfeit that day’s class without refund. You will be able to reschedule the class for a different time slot depending on studio capacity.
- Remember to bring your supplies and materials with you each week. When working on your final projects, you will need to acquire your own materials and patterns. Our sewing studio has machines, thread, pins, irons and cutting tools, but you’ll want to choose your own fabric and patterns to customize your final project exactly how you want it.
- But please don’t bring anything else with you besides your project materials – people and pets included. We have limited space and we want to make sure all students feel free to move around the studio without the distraction of guests (e.g., partners, friends, children). Parents or guardians of young or special-needs students are permitted, just check with Antoinette first.
- No refunds — no exceptions. I am a small business owner. If you decide you no longer want to take class, I may not be able to find someone else to take your place and recover lost income.